1. Eligibility and Redemption. Fitbit Premium membership prepaid cards (“Prepaid Cards”) are valid only for users who are 18 years of age and older. Prepaid Cards are issued by Fitbit, Inc. (“Fitbit”). A Fitbit account is required for use of Fitbit Premium (“Premium”). Certain Premium features also require use of a compatible device, which is sold separately from your membership to Fitbit Premium (see Fitbit.com for more information). Internet service is required to redeem Prepaid Cards and use Premium. Upon redemption, the full face value of the Prepaid Card is credited to your Premium membership account and the Prepaid Card is void.
2. Limitations. Prepaid Cards are one-time use cards and are only redeemable for a membership to Premium. Prepaid Cards may not be redeemed for cash, exchanged, used to offset any amount owed to Fitbit, used in connection with any promotional offers, or resold, and is not refundable, in each case unless required by applicable law. If you cancel your membership to Premium prior to your subscription balance being fully expended, you are not entitled to a refund or credit. When your subscription balance is fully expended, your membership to Premium will end unless you provide another payment method, in which case you will be charged in accordance with the plan you select until you cancel. Once a Prepaid Card is purchased, the risk of loss and title for the Prepaid Card passes to the purchaser or gift recipient, as applicable.
3. No Fees or Expiration. No fees or expiration dates apply to this Prepaid Card.
4. Fraud. Fitbit is not responsible if a Prepaid Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission. Fitbit reserves the right to close any Fitbit account if a fraudulently obtained Prepaid Card is redeemed and/or used to obtain a Premium membership in connection with that account.
5. Customer Assistance. Questions or need help redeeming your Prepaid Card? Click here.
6. Limitation of Liability. Fitbit makes no express or implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose relating to the Prepaid Card or Premium. In the event a Prepaid Card is non-functional, your sole remedy and Fitbit’s sole liability will be the replacement of such Prepaid Card, subject to applicable law. If you live in a jurisdiction which disallows limitations of liability on implied warranties, or disallows the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, then some or all of the disclaimers may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.