Click the above ‘Cookies Settings’ Button to review and manage your Fitbit.com cookie preferences.
If you disable cookies, however, some of the features of our Services may not function properly.
There are also other tools that allow you to choose how cookies and similar technologies are used throughout the web and app ecosystem based on the browser and device you are using:
- You may use your browser or device settings to clear or decline cookies.
- Check your mobile device for settings that control ads based on your interactions with the applications on your device. For example, on your iOS device, disable the “Allow Apps to Request to Track” setting, and on your Android device, enable the “Opt out of Ads Personalisation” setting.
- To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
- To opt out of ads on Google that are targeted to your interests, use your Google Ads settings.
- For information on how our advertising partners allow you to opt out of receiving ads based on your web browsing history, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info.
Please note: The Fitbit websites do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals because we do not track our users over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising. However, we believe that you should have a choice regarding interest-based advertisements served by our partners, which is why we outline the options available to you above.
If you live in the European Economic Area, United Kingdom, or Switzerland:
Fitbit International Limited
76 Lower Baggot Street
Dublin 2, Ireland
If you reside elsewhere:
199 Fremont Street, 14th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105