Fitbit helps people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
As the leader in the connected health & fitness category, Fitbit designs products and experiences that track everyday health and fitness. Fitbit's diverse line of award-winning products includes Fitbit Surge, Fitbit Charge HR, Fitbit Charge, Fitbit Flex, Fitbit Zip and Fitbit One activity trackers, as well as the Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale.
Fitbit products are carried in more than 30,000 North American retail stores, 45,000 stores around the globe and sold in 55 countries.
Perks & Benefits at Fitbit
- Fitbit products Discounted
- Competitive salaries and Equity Options
- Medical Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, Life
- Flexible Time Away program (FTA), exempt employees work with their manager to determine their own paid time away from the office
- Fully-stocked kitchens
- Wellness stipend
- Choose your technology. Mac or PC
- Flexible work schedules
- Open and collaborative environment where your ideas are heard
- Casual dress code
- Tax-free Transit
- Happy Hours
- Work on Products that are helping improve peoples' lives
- Easy access to Public Transportation
- Amazing downtown San Francisco location
- Workout Wednesday, free classes onsite, Running club, office step challenges
- Field Testing unreleased products
- PerkSpot: Employees receive complimentary access to PerkSpot who partners with hundreds of vendors to offer you a wide range of exclusive discounts.
- Access to FitStar: Customized video workouts and online access to trainers that can help you reach your fitness goals even faster.